At RBHM Commercial Lawyers we have a long history of providing personal service to our many private clients. Our services including:
- Conveyancing - advising on the buying and selling process and assisting if necessary with finance, acting on sales and purchases of units, houses, rural properties, retirement dwellings.
- Asset Protection – we assist our clients in structuring their affairs for optimum tax and liability protection.
- Wills and Estates - advising on appropriate Will from the simple Will to the complex Will with testamentary trusts, advising on possible Family Provisions Act claims, advising on estate claims, obtaining probate and letters of administration and assisting generally in the administration of estates.
- Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardian - advising on and preparing documents to suit individual's needs and circumstances.
- Elder Law – we assist our older clients not just with wills and estate planning but with retirement accommodation and the funding of this.
Contacts: Katelin Whitley (Accredited Wills & Estates Specialist), David Beale, Michael Horton and David Buda